Workforce Not Clicking?Leadership Hacks Can Help! Our Leadership Training Program Offers Manageable Weekly Action Steps Designed To Give A Major Boost To Your Leadership!
Small Weekly Wins, BIG Life Changes!
Most Companies Struggle With A Variety Of Challenges…
Lack Of Accountability
To Strong Leadership And…
Respect For Management
Happier Work Environment For Everyone!
We’ve Taken The Very Best Tips From Leading Experts & Organized Them Into A Smart, Fun, and Seriously Effective Weekly Action Plan That Will Fine Tune Your Leadership Skills In A Matter Of Weeks
Expert Tips From Books Like Leaders Eat Last, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Extreme Ownership, Dare To Lead, The Coaching Habit And More!
Leadership Practices Broken Down Into Achievable Weekly Action Steps
Practical Guidance That Applies To Diverse Work Environments
Encourages Personal And Professional Development While In Real Work Settings
A Thorough Approach Incorporating A Wide Range Of Leadership Skills
10 bonus group exercises designed to provide Invaluable Feedback From Your Peers
Hands Down, The Simplest, Easiest, & Most Cost-effective Approach For Optimizing The Effectiveness Of Your Leadership Skills!
The Leadership Crisis Is Real…
- A Recent Gallup Polled Revealed That Close To 70% Of Employees Are Considered Actively Disengaged
- A Study By Harvard Business Review Showed That 58% Of Employees Trust Strangers More Than Their Own Boss
- According To The Barna Group, 1 in 3 Workers Consider Bad Leadership The Most Stressful Part Of Their Job
- The Conference Board Reports That Over Half Of Workers Are Unhappy In Their Current Position
- 79% of Employees Who Quit Their Job Site Lack Of Appreciation As A Major Factor. Employee Recognition goes a long way.
- Workers Who View Leadership As Problematic Are Twice As Likely To Be Looking For A New Job
- Finally, A Study By Career Builders Discovered That 58% Of Managers Have Received No Formal Management Training
Boosting Your Leadership Skills Is Not That Hard!
1. Randomly Pick One Card
Every week, randomly draw one card. Set an intention of drawing the card that will bring the most benefit for this week.
2. Read The Card Description
There is great flexibility with each action step to allow for personal preferences and time & budget considerations.
3. Incorporate The Step Into Your
Watch As Your Leadership Skills Skyrocket By Consistently Taking Small Weekly Action Steps.
Small Weekly Wins,
Big Life Changes For….
For wholesale inquiries, feedback, or assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2020 By Level Up Cards – All Rights Reserved